|Green fees||Mon-Fri||Sat-Sun & Holidays|
|Senior w/Cart (age 55 & older)||$52.00||N.A.|
|Senior Walking (age 55 & older)||$40.00||N.A.|
|Twilight w/Cart - 2PM||$41.00||$49.00|
|Twilight Walking - 2PM||$30.00||$37.00|
|Twilight Diablo- 4PM||$30.00||$30.00|
|9 Hole w/Cart||$36.00||$42.00 (before 8AM)|
|9 Hole Walking||$29.00||$35.00 (before 8 AM)|
|Junior Walking (age 17 & under)||$15.00||$40.00 (before 1PM) $22.00 (after 1PM)|
|NCGA Youth on Course (after 1PM)||$5.00||
|18-Hole Rider Fee per person||$20.00|
|9-Hole Rider Fee per person||$12.00|
|Additional Rider Fee per person||$20.00|
|Small (Approx 35 Balls)||$8.00|
|Medium (Appro 70 Balls)||$12.00|
|Large (Approx 105 Balls)||$15.00|
The above prices may change without notice.
Lone Tree Golf Course encourages golfers who will play twice a month or more to consider one of our annual Membership options.
FOR ADDED CONVENIENCE: Recurring players can put their credit card information on file. If interested, click here to download PDF, fill out our information and turn it into the golf shop.
PUNCHING GREENS: 7/17-7/18
GREENS COLLAR RENOVATION: 7/24-7/27
- We offer tee times 7 days in advance with exception to Loyalty Members (14 days) and Golfers Advantage+ Members (8 days).
- We do not allow coolers, ice chests, or outside food or alcohol.
- The cart fee is per golfer for a shared cart.
- For safety concerns, we only allow non-golfers (including caddies) on the course if they are in a golf cart and there is a rider fee.
- You must be 18 years and older with a valid driver's license to rent a cart.
- To maintain a proper pace of play, we require each golfer have their own set of clubs.
- Range balls and range baskets are the property of Lone Tree Golf Course and rental of these items does not allow removal of them (theft) from the driving range and practice area.
- We welcome fivesomes that are able to complete their rounds in four hours or less. Any group having difficulty maintaining a proper pace may be asked to advance to the appropriate position or allow faster groups to play through.
- Dress code: Men must wear shirts with sleeves and ladies-appropriate attire (golf type).
- We are not able to list all our policies here, but if you have questions regarding a situation not addressed, contact the golf shop at 925-706-4234.